If you enjoy different experiences, being in contact with the nature and have a tent, camper or motorhome, there are great options of camping in Foz do Iguaçu and also in Puerto Iguazú, in Argentina.
Camping in Foz do Iguassu
1. Camping Internacional
The Camping Internacional is the most inexpensive and also the nearest from the center of the Foz do Iguaçu. Very popular between international travellers, specially for those that travel by car, motorcycle, camper and others.
Counts with a good place to camp, with grass, trees, kiosks, shared bathrooms and swimming pool. There are also options for renting cottages or apartments.
- Address: 21, Manêncio Martins St. – Vila Yolanda
- Phone: +55 (45) 3529-8183
- Geographical Coordinate: S -25.558021 | W -54.57609
2. Hostel HI Paudimar Campestre
The Hostel Paudimar Campestre counts with a 2.200 m² area for camping in Foz do Iguaçu, with grass, trees and hammocks. It also offers swimming pool, bar,shared kitchen and bathrooms with cold and hot showers, electricity 110 and 220v, besides parking lot.
- Address: 201, Alameda Caibi St. – Remanso Grande
- Phone: +55 (45) 3529-6061
- Geographical Coordinate:S 25 35.948| W 54 31.464
3. Hostel Natura
Hostel Natura counts with 6 hectares of green area, so there is a lot of to camp and it’s a great accommodation tip in Foz do Iguaçu. There are big kiosks, that are used as a shared kitchens, there are also collective bathrooms, swimming pool, bar, snooker table, parking lot, internet and even a lake.
- Address: 333, Buri Lane – Remanso Grande
- Phone: +55 (45) 3529-6949
Check out our camping checklist
Camping in Puerto Iguazú, Argentina
4. Camping Agreste Costa Ramon
The camping Agreste, at Puerto Iguazú, counts with a unique environment, in 2 hectares of tropical forest, by Paraná River, sharing border between Argentina and Paraguay. The place is 4km far from the center of Puerto Iguazú and 24km from the Iguazu National Park (the Falls in Argentina).
There are camping spots with piped water, shared bathroom with cold and hot shower, collective kitchen, barbecue grill, free Wi-fi and even a natural water swimming pool.
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Address: Irupe y Rosa Blanca – Barrio Santa Rosa (Puerto Iguazú, Misiones, Argentina)
- Phone: +54 03757-421358
- Geographical Coordinate: S 25.6199 | W 54.5940
If you have stayed on any of these campings, please leave us comment telling about your experience.